A antioxidant-rich body lotion that gives your skin everything it needs—and nothing it doesn't. This rich yet lightweight all-natural formula nourishes dryness, for skin that feels as good as it looks. With essences of bright citrus and subtle florals to soothe the senses.View Full Ingredients List.
GREEN AND WHITE TEA
Instead of water, we use green and white tea as our base to give your skin more nutrient-rich polyphenols (antioxidants). Besides delivering all the skin-soothing, anti-inflammatory, and toning benefits associated with antioxidants, white tea actually stops the enzymes that attack collagen and elastase, making it powerfully restorative for skin.
GREEN TEA OIL
One part exfoliant, one part lubricant, green tea oil takes care of two of your skin’s biggest needs. It’s moisturizing and loaded with protective antioxidants, and it dissolves the oil complex that holds dead skin cells together, leaving skin hydrated, exfoliated, and healthy.
Like the ancient Egyptians, we too cherish shea butter. It’s a humectant (water retainer) that diminishes water loss and protects your skin from the sun. Besides being rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids, it's also filled with anti-inflammatory.
Certified Safe for People, Animals and the Planet
All of our products carry the MADE SAFE® seal, the most comprehensive safety standard available, which certifies they are made without 6,500 toxic chemicals known to harm human and environmental health. As a cruelty-free company, we are also Leaping Bunny certified, and our products are free of genetically modified organisms.
How to Use
Massage onto the body as needed.
"True Botanicals makes beautiful products that are everything I long for. They make my skin healthier and better in so many ways."Laura Dern, Actor, Producer and Activist
- camellia sinensis (green and white tea) leaf extract
- caprylic/capric triglyceride (from coconut)
- glycerin (vegetable glycerin)
- cetearyl olivate (from olive oil)
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- sorbitan olivate (from olive oil)
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- glyceryl stearate SE
- isopropyl jojobate (from jojoba oil)
- jojoba alcohol
- jojoba esters
- camellia oleifera (tea) seed oil
- cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
- sodium phytate (from rice)
- xanthan gum
- tocopherol (non-GMO vitamin e)
- phenethyl alcohol
- amyris balsamifera bark oil
- citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil
- juniperus mexicana scheide (cedarwood)
- pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil
- santalum austrocaledonicum (sandalwood) oil
- bulnesia sarmienti wood oil
- cinnamomum zeylanicum blume (cinnamon leaf)