An antioxidant-packed, hydrating botanicals shampoo with a luxurious lather that cleans without stripping, leaving your hair and scalp hydrated and nourished. Formulated for all hair types. With bright citrus and subtle floral notes to enchant the senses.View Full Ingredients List.
GREEN TEA OIL
One part exfoliant, one part lubricant, green tea oil is perfect for hair and scalp. Besides dissolving the oil complex that holds dead skin cells together (goodbye, flaking), it's also moisturizing, nourishing, and loaded with protective antioxidants.
MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL
This rich, nourishing oil is packed with antioxidants and helps to lock in moisture in hair and scalp. A good source of vitamin E, known for its protective and skin softening benefits.
ALOE LEAF EXTRACT
The healthier your scalp, the healthier your hair. This humectant (water retainer) prevents moisture loss while balancing and soothing the scalp.
How to Use
Apply nourishing botanicals shampoo to wet hair and work into a lather. Rinse and follow with Nourishing Conditioner.
This gorgeous, cruelty free, all natural, foamy magic can soften my hair and I use it on my kids so you know I'm not messin around.Olivia Wilde
Certified Safe for People, Animals and the Planet
All of our products carry the MADE SAFE® seal, the most comprehensive safety standard available, which certifies they are made without 6,500 toxic chemicals known to harm human and environmental health. As a cruelty-free company, we are also Leaping Bunny certified, and our products are free of genetically modified organisms.
INGREDIENTS (*Organic, **Wildly Harvested )
- camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*
- water (aqua)
- sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate (from coconut)
- cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine (from coconut)
- lactobacillus ferment
- aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- sodium cocoyl apple amino acids
- limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil
- camellia oleifera (tea) seed oil*
- decyl glucoside
- citrus limon (lemon) peel oil
- citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil
- cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil
- aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig extract
- citrus sinensis (orange) peel extract
- acacia dealbata flower extract
- violata odorata (sweet violet) leaf extract
- dimethyl heptenal
- citric acid (occurs naturally in citrus fruits)
- sodium phytate
- sodium chloride