A luxurious body wash rich in whole essential oils and free of synthetic fragrance and harsh cleansing agents. It's a truly "clean" clean that's perfect for the whole family. With essences of woods and citrus inspired by our Northern California roots.View Full Ingredients List.
GREEN AND WHITE TEA
Instead of water, we use green and white tea as our base to give your skin more nutrient-rich polyphenols (antioxidants). Besides delivering all the skin-soothing, anti-inflammatory, and toning benefits associated with antioxidants, white tea actually stops the enzymes that attack collagen and elastase, making it powerfully restorative for skin.
ALOE LEAF EXTRACT
Aloe is a super humectant, which means it helps your skin retain its water content. The more your skin retains moisture, the healthier it is. It also helps improve your skin’s firmness with antioxidants like beta-carotene and vitamins C and E.
OLIVE FRUIT EXTRACT
The benefits of this ancient wonder extend far beyond its wealth of moisturizing fatty acids. Its polyphenols have higher antioxidant properties than even vitamin E, making olive oil an effective counterpart in your skin's battle against UV damage, carcinogens, and free radical damage. With a hefty amount of anti-microbial properties, it also does a job on bacterial enzymes.
Certified Safe for People, Animals and the Planet
All of our products carry the MADE SAFE® seal, the most comprehensive safety standard available, which certifies they are made without 6,500 toxic chemicals known to harm human and environmental health. As a cruelty-free company, we are also Leaping Bunny certified, and our products are free of genetically modified organisms.
How to Use
Massage onto damp skin and rinse.
Heavenly! The mildly herbal fragrance envelops the body with moisturizing wonder. Great way to start the day. Equally wonderful for relaxing at end of day.Julie M.
- camellia sinensis (green and white tea) leaf extract
- decyl glucoside (glucose-based surfactant)
- glycerin (vegetable glycerin)
- aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- xanthan gum
- sorbitan oleate (from vegetables)
- camellia oleifera (green tea) seed oil
- olea europaea (olive) fruit oil
- citric acid (occurs naturally in citrus fruits)
- phenethyl alcohol
- amyris balsamifera bark oil
- citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil
- juniperus mexicana scheide (cedarwood)
- pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil
- santalum austrocaledonicum (sandalwood) oil
- bulnesia sarmienti wood oil
- cinnamomum zeylanicum blume (cinnamon leaf)