- Eligibility: To be eligible to receive the gift card (“Promotion”), as of July 11, 2019 you must (i) be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; (ii) have reached the age of majority in your state of residence and be at least eighteen (18) years old; and (iii) have received an invitation from True Botanicals to participate in a True Botanicals user study.
Officers, directors and employees of True Botanicals, Inc. (“True Botanicals”) and its partners, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies aren’t eligible to participate, and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household aren’t eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, in Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules and True Botanicals's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
- Sponsor: True Botanicals, 522 Washington Street, San Francisco, CA 94111.
- Timing: All entries submitted through the True Botanicals user study survey must be received by the end date set forth on the website for the applicable True Botanicals user study survey, but in no event later July 19, 2019 at 9:00 PM PST. True Botanicals’s computer or that of its designee will be the official timekeeper.
How to Enter: You may enter by successfully submitting the True Botanicals user study survey, including your full name, email address to which the True Botanicals user study survey invite was sent, and state as required for a drawing entry. Limit one (1) entry per True Botanicals user account. Multiple entries from any email address will be void. All entries become the property of True Botanicals and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries that are submitted between July 11, 2019 at 9:00 AM and July 19, 2019 at 9:00 PM PST in accordance with the applicable Official Rules for the survey shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.”
- Prize: One (1) prize consisting of a $200 Amazon gift certificate (emailed to winner, for use at amazon.com) will be awarded. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $200. Aggregate ARV of all prizes potentially awarded: $200. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. True Botanicals reserves the right to not seek an alternate potential prize winner in the event that the individual originally selected ignores the prize notification, is disqualified or is unable to accept the prize, at True Botanicals’s sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and aren’t redeemable for cash. True Botanicals reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. Prizes may not be substituted, sold, bartered, or exchanged by any winner. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Limit of one (1) prize per person. Actual prize may differ from promotional images.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing under True Botanicals’s direction on or about August 5, 2019. Within seventy-two (72) hours following the drawing, True Botanicals will contact the potential winner via e-mail with information on how to collect the prize. The potential winner must respond within the time provided in True Botanicals’s e-mail or True Botanicals may select an alternate potential winner. Failure to follow the prize redemption procedures within the time provided in such notification or failure to accept the prize may result in the selection of an alternate potential winner. Unless otherwise stated in the prize notification, prizes will be fulfilled within eight (8) weeks following the end of the Promotion. The odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless True Botanicals and its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of or relating to participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- General Conditions: True Botanicals reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by True Botanicals in its sole discretion. If terminated, True Botanicals may, in its sole discretion, select a winner from all non-suspect Eligible Entries received prior to such event. True Botanicals, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties aren’t responsible or liable for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; (6) delays in prize delivery, whether caused by printing, typographical or human error, or technical failure; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties aren’t responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) all disputes arising out of or related to this Promotion, these Official Rules, or any prize awarded shall be submitted to the American Arbitration Association for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in San Francisco, California, without resort to any form of class action, and determined by one (1) arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties, with the parties agreeing to share equally in the arbitration costs; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All disputes arising out of and related to this Promotion, including issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and True Botanicals in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- Winner List: To receive a list of the winners’ names, send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Winner List Request - True Botanicals User Study Drawing ending July 19, 2019.” Requests for the winners’ names must be received by September 1, 2019.