Like a daily multi-vitamin for your skin, this ultra-hydrating face mist spray quenches and refreshes skin with a burst of antioxidants. And as an added bonus, it also sets makeup. Naturally scented with jasmine, neroli, and rose—as subtle and luxurious as nature itself.View Full Ingredients List.
GREEN AND WHITE TEA
Instead of water in our face mists, we use green and white tea as our base to give your skin more nutrient-rich polyphenols (antioxidants). Besides helping to deliver skin-soothing, anti-inflammatory, and toning benefits associated with antioxidants, white tea helps to slow down the enzymes that degrade collagen and elastase, making it powerfully restorative for skin.
Algae are chlorophyll containing organisms that come in a variety of species. With its potent concentration of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, Algae Extract is known to protect and nourish the skin in our face mist sprays.
No wonder Kombucha makes us glow. It’s known to balance the ecosystem of skin by restoring its pH and detoxifying skin.
How to Use
Mist onto face, neck, and chest after cleansing or anytime your skin needs a boost.
I call the mist the gateway drug because once you try it you instantly want to try everything else True Botanicals makes. It smells so good that if you spray it on a plane or in an office, everyone turns and is like, What. Is. That.Olivia Wilde, Actress and Filmmaker
Certified Safe for People, Animals and the Planet
All of our products carry the MADE SAFE® seal, the most comprehensive safety standard available, which certifies they are made without 6,500 toxic chemicals known to harm human and environmental health. As a cruelty-free and Vegan company, we are also Leaping Bunny and PETA certified, and our products are free of genetically modified organisms.
INGREDIENTS (*Organic, **Wildly Harvested )
- camellia sinensis (green and white tea) leaf extract
- saccharomyces/ xylinum/black tea ferment (kombucha)
- silybum marianum (milk thistle) seed oil
- nannochloropsis oculata (algae) extract
- porphyra umbilicalis (red algae) extract
- phenethyl alcohol
- abies sibirica (fir needle) oil
- cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum (howood) wood oil
- jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil
- citrus aurantium amara (neroli) leaf/twig extract
- boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil
- rosa damascena (rose) flower oil
- vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil