A non-drying, balancing facial cleanser that goes to work on congested skin. Sloughs away dead skin cells and leaves skin clean and hydrated. Naturally scented with helichrysum, lavender, and carrot seed to invigorate the senses.View Full Ingredients List.
Green Tea and White Tea
Instead of water, we use green and white tea as our base to give your skin more nutrient-rich polyphenols (antioxidants). Besides delivering all the skin-soothing, anti-inflammatory, and toning benefits associated with antioxidants, white tea actually stops the enzymes that attack collagen and elastase, making it powerfully restorative for skin.
Black Willow Bark Extract
This is nature’s salicylic acid. It exfoliates dry, dead skin cells and reduces fine lines and wrinkles, but unlike its synthetically derived clone, it delivers all the benefits without irritation, even at 100% concentration.
Only nature could create an ingredient this comprehensive. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties have been used for centuries to fight infection, but it's also a soothing anti-inflammatory that heals wounds and minimizes scarring, the perfect remedy for broken out skin.
Certified Safe for People, Animals and the Planet
All of our products carry the MADE SAFE® seal, the most comprehensive safety standard available, which certifies they are made without 6,500 toxic chemicals known to harm human and environmental health. As a cruelty-free company, we are also Leaping Bunny certified, and our products are free of genetically modified organisms.
How to Use
Massage gently onto wet skin or on top of the Pre Cleanse Oil. Rinse with cool water and follow with Clear Nutrient Toner and Chebula Active Immunity Serum.
The woodsy, natural fragrance, hitting key pressure points… really does make a difference in how I feel internally.Olivia Wilde, Actress and Filmmaker
- camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract
- glycerin (vegetable glycerin)
- camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil
- aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- lauryl lactyl lactate (naturally derived surfactant)
- caprylyl/capryl glucoside (from vegetable - derived fatty acids & glucose)
- cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine (from coconut)
- xanthan gum
- salix nigra (willow) bark extract
- daucus carota saliva (carrot) seed oil
- phenethyl alcohol
- camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract
- citric acid
- lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- helichrysum angustifolium (helichrysum) flower oil